Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: SxDx Tatoos

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sickgirl62's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Midwest Sick Boy:
    I have a skellie on my upper left arm, got it a few months ago. Call me trendy I guess, I got my first one when I was 18 in 1998. Would like to get more someday, maybe a drunk punk logo on my shoulder or something. I have a friend that I recently turned on to Social D and he wants to get the poster of Mike playing his guitar live tattoo on his upper arm, I think it would be a pretty hard tattoo to do, but does anyone have a scaled down picture of that poster? If so, could you e-mail it to [email protected] Thanx!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Wow, your friend better wait if he just started liking SxDx. I mean that will be a portrait of a guy he "recently got turned on to" even though once a fan of them most likely will always be a fan but I still haven't got a portrait of Mike Ness and I've been in love with this band for over 20 years!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] but anyways I have 3 tats (one skellie, one skellie w/bass and a non sxdx one-a heartskull).

  2. #12
    Inactive Member tattguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    got a skelly head on an atom bomb located on right forearm. showed it to mike when i meet him.

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seems like Social D Tattoos are a dime a dozen these days.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member SaintofCircumstance's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2005
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i got my first tattoos yesterday!!! it's not a social d tattoo though, i got two swallows on the tops of my arms. it was awesome, can't wait to get more!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Python423's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2003
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Indulgence27:
    Sandrenash you are the coolest kitten ever. I appreciate the compliment. By the way I believe you are in possession of a gift certificate that needs to be used. It's about time you got inked again ...wouldn't you say?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">So any chance of showing us that tatoo?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •